Our Quality: What Drives Us
Energy Hardware utilizes the following processes as common practice for conformance validation to customer requirements:
- CAV (characteristic accountability verification)
- MPP (material process plans) submission and review
- NDT (non-destructive penetrant dye testing) review
- On-site supplier audits
- Purchase order review
- CTQ (critical to quality) and special process requirement review
- Hardness testing (on-site)
- 3rd party independent laboratory destructive testing as required.
Certifications & Awards
You need a range of services that guarantee you’ll have the right parts and kits in stock and at your fingertips when you need them – with no exceptions, no waste and no delays. We’ve got you covered.